• Aktualisierte Forenregeln

Eine kleine Änderung hat es im Bereich Forenregeln unter Abschnitt 2 gegeben, wo wir nun explizit darauf verweisen, dass Forenkommentare in unserer Heftrubrik Leserbriefe landen können.

Forenregeln

Vielen Dank

Kostenlose Erweiterung 'Fighter's Stronghold' für Oblivion am 15. Oktober (PC & 360)

Nali_WarCow

Spiele-Professor/in
Kostenlose Erweiterung 'Fighter's Stronghold' für Oblivion am 15. Oktober (PC & 360)

Am 15. Oktober gibt es eine letzte Erweiterung von Bethesda für Oblivion. Die Erweiterung "Fighter's Stronghold" wird für eine Woche kostenlos angeboten.

Beginning Monday, October 15th you can download the PC Version here or visit Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 version.

Defeat the attacking marauders and become lord of Battlehorn Castle. Located in the Colovian Highlands west of Chorrol, this expansive castle will allow you to live the life of a noble warrior, with private quarters, grand dining hall, wine cellar, barracks, training room and more. And what castle would be complete without a few hidden passages and dark secrets?

Features:

* A fully detailed castle for you to explore

* Knights of the True Horn patrol the castle and do your bidding

* Secret treasure vault

* Upgrade the furnishings in every area of the castle

* Hire a vintner to create special wines to enhance your fighting abilities

* Hire a combat trainer to spar with

* Hire a taxidermist to craft lifelike trophies for your great hall

* Purchase an ancient Dwemer Forge that buffs your Armorer skill

http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/downloads/obliv_stronghold01-sm.jpg http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/downloads/obliv_stronghold02-sm.jpg http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/downloads/obliv_stronghold03-sm.jpg

Lord Kelvyn's Last Will and Testament

I, Lord Kelvyn, son of Jaren, and a sworn Knight of the True Horn, upon my death do hereby bequeath Battlehorn Castle and all her lands, dependents, and chattels to the bearer of this document.

Such an unusual document requires some explanation. I resort to such measures out of desperation. I pen this while Battlehorn Castle lies besieged by a band of ruthless marauders, with little hope that any of us will survive. "Besieged" I say, although this petty battle would not have even rated a footnote in the great days of the Knights of the True Horn. We have fallen on hard times, indeed.

I will entrust this document to my last faithful retainers, with instructions to destroy it in the last extremity, although I accept that I may have provided the means for my murderers to legally take the lordship of Battlehorn Castle. So be it.

To the new lord of Battlehorn Castle, whoever you are, know that you inherit a stronghold with a proud tradition. Battlehorn Castle was built by a remnant of the Knights of the True Horn who were exiled from our homeland of Lainlyn in Hammerfell. After a failed battle to dethrone Baron Shrike of Lainlyn, our leader, Lord Kain, ordered us to split up into as many small groups as possible until the time should come that he would recall us. My father was part of a group that settled here in Cyrodiil and built Battlehorn Castle as a refuge while they waited for Lord Kain's message... a message that never arrived.

Over the years, all the Knights of our little band either gave up or passed on, all but one: my father Jaren. Since his untimely death, I have continued to hold Battlehorn Castle in the hope that someday we will hear from Lord Kain and our great exile will be at an end.

I am afraid that the fortunes of Battlehorn Castle have fallen on hard times. What resources I had available I devoted to maintaining the castle itself -- its walls still stand strong and its hearths still provide warmth. Sadly, this came at great cost, and many of the items within its walls had to be sold in order to meet the enormous payments such maintenance begets. If you find yourself with the means to restore Battlehorn Castle to its former glory, a friend of my father's named Nilphas Omellian still holds many of the castle accoutrements in storage and on account. All that is required is to repay the Castle's debts to Nilphas, and I'm certain he'll happily return the items.

My final request for the new lord of Battlehorn Castle is to continue to uphold the proud traditions of the Knights of the True Horn, and to honor the memory of our brave service.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_plugins_fightersstronghold.html

AW: Kostenlose Erweiterung 'Fighter's Stronghold' für Oblivion am 15. Oktober (PC & 360)

Immer her damit. :-D

AW: Kostenlose Erweiterung 'Fighter's Stronghold' für Oblivion am 15. Oktober (PC & 360)

Ich muss zugeben, ich versteh es grad nicht ganz:
Was heißt "für eine Woche"?
Daß man es innerhalb dieser Woche runterladen kann, oder ist das was zeitlich begrenztes, was man nach Ablauf der Woche dann bezahlen muß, oder wie, oder was.... :confused:

Hab die Antwort leider auf der Page nicht gefunden, oder übersehen :rolleyes:

Alphawolf am 11.10.2007 12:00 schrieb:
Daß man es innerhalb dieser Woche runterladen kann, oder ist das was zeitlich begrenztes, was man nach Ablauf der Woche dann bezahlen muß, oder wie, oder was.... :confused:

Eine Woche kannst du es kostenlos herunterladen und es bleibt auch kostenlos. Danach würde es was kosten.

Vielen Dank für den Hinweis, ansonsten hätte ich das verpasst :top:

alceleniel am 11.10.2007 21:02 schrieb:
Alphawolf am 11.10.2007 12:00 schrieb:

Eine Woche kannst du es kostenlos herunterladen und es bleibt auch kostenlos. Danach würde es was kosten.

Ah, dann hab ich es doch richtig verstanden, danke :)

Sorry aber wo ist da ein Download Button?

xacccax am 15.10.2007 00:25 schrieb:
Sorry aber wo ist da ein Download Button?
Auch wenn bei dir auf dem Rechner inzwischen knapp 45 Minuten vom 15.10 vergangen sind, so wird es wohl noch eine Weile dauern. Die Zeitangaben sind ja meist nach US-Zeit, also denke ich mal gegen Nachmittag wird man den Download dort auf der Seite finden.

Leute, schlagt heute noch zu. :]
350-400KB/s, der Server ist derzeit auf jeden Fall fix %)

Puh....is heute der letzte kostenlose Tag?
Wenn ja: Gerade noch rechtzeitig :-D

Dante666 am 22.10.2007 15:49 schrieb:
Puh....is heute der letzte kostenlose Tag?
Wenn ja: Gerade noch rechtzeitig :-D

ich sehe das teil als eine art entschuldigung für die plug-in abzocke. :)

Ich hatte keine Probs mit dem saugen....15MB ist ja so oder so schnell auf der Platte. Andere Frage wo finde ich diese Burg? Kommt dann direkt nach dem Aktivsetzen eine Questmeldung?

Luccah am 23.10.2007 19:16 schrieb:
Ich hatte keine Probs mit dem saugen....15MB ist ja so oder so schnell auf der Platte. Andere Frage wo finde ich diese Burg? Kommt dann direkt nach dem Aktivsetzen eine Questmeldung?
Ja, da kommt eine Nachricht mit Zielmarkierung. :)

Zurück